This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our
Playing our game(s)
By downloading, accessing and/or playing our games or using our other Services, you consent to the collection of information about you by us. Most of this data comes directly from you or your device, such as device information, country and region, and game play information. We use this data to provide our games and Services to you, including for the purposes of optimisation, preventing fraud, customising in-game offers and verifying purchases
Visiting our website
When you visit our other websites, such as www.emoblaztstorm.com, and other websites and forums operated by us (“Websites”), we collect information about you, such as details about how you use and interact with such Websites. We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including for operating and optimising the Websites, in connection with our advertising purposes, and for research or analysis...
Use of Data
EmoBlazt Storm uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us. I and I Tech Apps King takes appropriate security and technical measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, loss and misuse, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in the Contact Us section below.
Disclosure Of Data
I and I Tech Apps may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of I and I Tech Apps
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Our services do not knowingly claim data from, or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us.
The Right to Opt-Out
You can choose to opt-out from receiving relevant advertisements within our Services from the Application settings. Apple’s Operating System also allows all users to opt-out by choosing the ‘limit ad tracking’ option from privacy settings.
Changes to our Policy